Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Some Moments Made My Week.

I had some good points of today. I shall list them...
1) We got our ranks and GPA and stuff... I made top 5% of my class! My best friend got #1!!!
2) The coach is letting me play softball next year!
3) Dimitri and I started talking and laughing. He got yelled at by a teacher. So he started talking about how he was going to crash her wedding. It was FUNNY!
4) I had patatoes(I can't spell) for dinner! Mmmmm....
5) I'm getting better at my solo for my horn! :)
6) I watched The Ugly Truth.
7) I read two good books. Hush, Hush is my new favorite book! I also read The Juliet Club. (I have to find out if you can actually send letters for 'Juliet' to answer...)
8) I'm listening to Hellogoodbye.
9) I realized The Lightning Thief is coming out on Friday!!!!
10) It felt really good today, my favorite weather. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment